Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Pour Kashani Ashgar
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
• When visiting the website
When you visit our streetdance-meisterschaft.berlin website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
Date and time of access,
Name and URL of the file accessed,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for other administrative purposes.
• When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
Disclosure of data
Eine Übermittlung Ihrer persönlichen Daten an Dritte zu anderen als den im Folgenden aufgeführten Zwecken findet nicht statt.
Wir geben Ihre persönlichen Daten nur an Dritte weiter, wenn:
• Sie Ihre nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO ausdrückliche Einwilligung dazu erteilt haben,
• die Weitergabe nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen erforderlich ist und kein Grund zur Annahme besteht, dass Sie ein überwiegendes schutzwürdiges Interesse an der Nichtweitergabe Ihrer Daten haben,
• für den Fall, dass für die Weitergabe nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO eine gesetzliche Verpflichtung besteht, sowie
• dies gesetzlich zulässig und nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO für die Abwicklung von Vertragsverhältnissen mit Ihnen erforderlich ist.
Nutzung eines externen CRM-/Auftragsverwaltungssystems
Wir verwenden zur Administration unserer Kontakte und Aufträge die Businesssoftware Flowdesk. Dazu werden Ihre im Rahmen einer Kontaktnachricht/Anmeldung/Bestellung erhobenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Flowdesk GmbH, Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin übermittelt.
Social Media Plug-ins
Wir setzen auf unserer Website auf Grundlage des Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO Social Plug-ins ein, um unsere Kanzlei hierüber bekannter zu machen. Der dahinterstehende werbliche Zweck ist als berechtigtes Interesse im Sinne der DSGVO anzusehen. Die Verantwortung für den datenschutzkonformen Betrieb ist durch deren jeweiligen Anbieter zu gewährleisten. Die Einbindung dieser Plug-ins durch uns erfolgt im Wege der sogenannten Zwei-Klick-Methode um Besucher unserer Webseite bestmöglich zu schützen.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“ button. It is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“ button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending Legal claims is required;
To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. Exercise or defend
You need legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of cancellation or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.streetdance-meisterschaft.berlin/datenschutz.